Sales Development Representative
What you will do:
- Conduct high volume of daily prospecting calls to qualify leads (100 - 125 calls per day)
- Schedule online demonstrations for Sales Representatives
- Identify, attract, and qualify prospects who are considering the purchase of an alerting and incident management solution.
- Maintain up-to-date information in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Learn the industry, technology, and sales processes
You must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of success
- Successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
- The desire to consistently meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The ability to understand and handle objections
- 1+ years of experience
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly encouraged
- US citizenship required for all US locations
- We offer great benefits along with a stable and professional work environment, health insurance (day 1).
OpsGenie is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a background check per OpsGenie employment policy.