Sales Enablement Associate
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Toast Sales Team is growing quickly as we continue to add to our customer base of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. Our Sales Enablement Group is vital to that growth – helping to instruct, guide and equip our sales force both inside and outside the company.
Toast is looking for a Sales Enablement Associate/Project Coordinator to join our growing team and provide program support and administration for enablement efforts across the sales organization. This role is vital to the success of the team, overseeing logistics and operations for the many programs and events led by our Sales Enablement Team.
What you will do:
- Content Development – create and manage sales assessments, including scoring/grading and reporting; Assist in sales kit preparation
- Content Management – update and maintain sales enablement resource pages and portals, recommend new systems/approaches to improve adoption of training materials
- Onboarding – oversee scheduling, agenda coordination and execution of sales onboarding programs
- Certification – assist in program execution across the organization with regular communication and reporting
- Product Training – provide support for regular training sessions and initiatives (remote learning system/screen-sharing tool experience is a plus)
- Sales Asset Creation – assist in production, development and delivery process of associated sales assets and training materials
- Event Coordination – assist in coordination of regional offsite events, including scheduling, vendor management and logistical coordination
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must, as you’ll be regularly engaging with new sales team members, working with internal customers and team members cross-departmentally
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- An innate ability to multitask and effectively handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- A natural ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customer constituencies
- A proactive spirit and the confidence to tackle new projects independently
- Great problem-solving, sound judgement and keen decision-making skills
- The ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Knowledge of learning management systems, content management systems and sales productivity tools is a plus
- BA/BS required
- 2+ years’ work experience in sales, product marketing or enablement