Sales Enablement Specialist
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is hiring an experienced tech-savvy Sales Enablement Specialist to help enable the productivity and high performance of the Global Sales organization. In this position, you will roll up your sleeves to develop, deliver, and support global training and enablement initiatives, manage logistics, and work with stakeholders across Acquia to ensure alignment to our sales methodology. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated and creative. This role supports our Sales force of ~300 Acquians across the globe.
The Sales Enablement Specialist will be responsible for developing and managing tools, content and resources that enable the Sales team to have engaging, meaningful conversations at every stage of the customer journey. The right candidate will have 3-4 years’ experience in a dynamic, fast paced Sales environment where innovation and agility are highly valued. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Global Learning and Development.
- Evolve and lead our Sales Onboarding Program, including the optimization of curriculum and the delivery of live and elearning training to all new Sales hires
- Create learning content for product and process certification in collaboration with Product Marketing and Product Management
- Support ongoing monthly and quarterly enablement initiatives: prioritize, plan and budget enablement events; ensure alignment to Sales initiatives
- Leverage technology to allow us to distribute content internally and own a bi-monthly newsletter to keep communications to the sales force up to speed
- Manage team operations and systems including the Sales Training Portal, analytics and reporting
- Manage and track ongoing projects and logistics including project scoping and logistics for courses including registrations, evaluations, scheduling, materials, etc. to ensure a smooth execution
- Evaluate the effectiveness delivery of training, modify program based on feedback
- Collaborate and contribute to Acquia’s global professional development learning offerings as needed
- 3-4 years of program management in a technology-related sales and/or enablement function.Preferred technical background on cloud computing, mar-tech, and/or digital marketing platforms
- (CMS, Marketing Automation Tools, E-commerce, etc.)
- Excellent critical thinking and project management skills; ability to prioritize and balance multiple, ongoing projects
- Results-oriented and able to work strategically on long-term projects while block-and tackling day-to-day operations
- Proven experience supporting high-performing Sales teams across multiple geographies and functions
- Transferable Sales Methodology skills; ability to incorporate the methodology into our Sales Enablement programs
- Ability to quickly ramp on Acquia’s products and services from a Sales and a technology perspective. You won’t have to code, but you will need a thorough understanding of our products and our business
Learning Design & Delivery
- Passion for developing creative training and enablement solutions; curiosity to think about learning differently, a passion for creating great experiences.
- Presentation and facilitation skills. You will lead and co-facilitate some of the trainings
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills in order to lead, manage and conduct project activities with a variety of management levels
- Ability to create blended learning using PowerPoint, video, animations etc.
- Camtasia and/or other video recording/editing skills
- Advanced Excel skills for reporting
- Background managing learning systems and/or sales tools highly desired
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.