Sales Enablement Specialist
SHYFT was founded on a simple yet powerful idea through powerful analytics find meaningful patterns in complex data that impacts and shapes the future of healthcare. Over the last decade our technology has played a critical part in changing how companies connect and visualize healthcare information. As a leader in this quickly evolving industry, a career at SHYFT offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing company.
The Sales Enablement/Account Development Representative is a vital member of the SHYFT Analytics™ sales team, responsible for driving revenue through demand generation. The successful candidate is a self-starter and hungry to achieve goals towards advancement. This position will be based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Sales Collateral and Sales Support:
- Assist the RFP Coordinator with administration and maintenance of sales content management tools/knowledge base
- Participate in reviews/updates of sales knowledge base content
- Assist in the analysis, processing, and completion of RFx responses as needed
- Product Demonstration Support
- Participate in the development and maintenance of demonstration scripts
- Configure the pre-sales demo environment with guidance from management and Business Consultants
- Assist with custom demonstration and sandbox preparation
- Maintain demo feedback database
- Create and maintain Sales-specific training materials
- Train new hires in the sales department
- Train existing members of the sales team on new product areas
- Develop ASD certifications for new products/existing products
- Support the Sales Enablement Manager on other projects as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in the Life Sciences, Business or Computer Science preferred, or 1-2 years equivalent relevant experience. Minor or additional degree in Marketing or Communications a plus.
- Knowledge of computer usage in a web-based environment
- Technically savvy; able to quickly learn new and complex software products with minimal guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to clinical data management applications and/or concepts
- Excellent project management skills
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivating; able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner