Sales Operations Specialist
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for supporting our Sales teams while working directly with the Finance organization. This candidate will play a critical role in our customer contracting and quote to cash process. The individual will support, advise, and enable Sales team members on revenue generating activities.
- Work as a liaison between Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure deals are reviewed, closed, booked, and documented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Be the main point of contact for the Sales team regarding contract and deal processing procedures, for a global staff that need guidance on process and internal company workings.
- Ensure the accuracy of contracts, including: confirming products and pricing information, verifying contract dates, and confirming deal data.
- Support Sales team with unique customer paperwork requests and/or deal structures that arise throughout the customer relationship.
- Review and verify the integrity of Sales team data in Salesforce.com.
- Manage and maintain Company internal controls around the booking process.
- Provide a support system by becoming a power use of Salesforce.com, specifically Salesforce.com Objects and Reports.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong organizational and listening skills with the ability to multitask efficiently.
- Able to take direction and use initiative to ensure tasks are complete with accuracy and efficiency.
- Understand the importance of and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a team and communicate efficiently with different personality types across multiple departments.
- com or other CRM experience required.
- 1-2 years of professional experience. Sales, finance, or operations preferred.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree.
- JIRA or other ticketing system experience.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.