Sales Research Assistant (Contract - 6 Months)
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Looking to get experience in tech sales? Our Sales Development team is looking for a Sales Research Assistant for a six-month contract. This individual will partner with Sales development and Sales Operations leaders, to assist in system clean-up, Account Research & special projects to assist the Sales Development team.
- Learn the ideal profile of companies that will be in market for Datadog products through discussions with cross-functional leaders.
- Responsible for researching within Salesforce to go through a number of current & net new accounts to score based on Datadog scoring model, and pass off to the Sales Development team
- Working within spreadsheets, salesforce.com and the web to identify companies that the sales team should be going after, that are either do not currently exist in salesforce or that exist but are not mapped to a sales rep
- Research to build industry intelligence to share with the Sales team, to aid in their outreach to prospective customers
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical & Data Driven
- Ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
- Experience working in CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Familiar with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.