Senior Account Manager
Everbridge seeks an experienced and customer-focused Senior Account Manager to take ownership of retaining and growing existing accounts. The Senior AM will develop strategic relationships at multiple levels within customer accounts. The Senior AM will need to maintain a keen understanding of customers’ businesses and service requirements in order to ensure the alignment of the Everbridge suite of products.
The role is essential for the success of Everbridge’s largest and most strategic accounts and is held accountable for the customer’s satisfaction and successful deployment of the platform. The goal is to retain the customer and expand the Everbridge footprint within new business units and use cases of the Everbridge Communications software, resulting in 100% customer renewals and revenue expansion. The Senior Account Manager will proactively manage the account, over the phone and in person. This is a sales position with aggressive renewal and growth targets. Position is located in the Burlington, MA location.
About the Team
- Picture yourself working out of our world class Burlington, MA office as a member of the Account Management team. The Account Management team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is 100% responsible for the retention and growth of Everbridge’s customer relationships. This position offers the right candidate an opportunity for future advancement, as it requires collaboration across the organization (Sales, Customer Support, Finance, and Marketing) to help with customer retention and business renewal metrics to meet ongoing organizational needs.
- The group works within an open environment facilitating collaboration and teamwork and is a launching pad for your career in sales or sales leadership. Come join our growing team!
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Cultivate and maintain ongoing customer relationships by assessing customer needs, understanding business requirements, and managing overall expectations.
- Identify, develop, and close growth opportunities within organizations for additional products or services to expand and entrench our position with each customer.
- Effectively expand customer utilization of the products and services via professional services.
- Maintain awareness of the customer environment and promote alternative products or services as solutions.
- Proactively review customer usage and service case activity to identify and mitigate potential service escalations.
- Act as an escalation point for the Technical Support team to assist in the resolution of customer-related issues.
- Proactively schedule regular account reviews with customers.
- Share best practices and help maximize value of our products and services to the customer.
- Become a recognized expert in the assigned vertical focused customer base.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in Everbridge products.
- Represent understanding of customers' businesses (strategy and operations).
- Consistently and effectively use CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Consistently meet or exceed renewal and growth sales objectives and monthly key performance indicators.
- BS or BA in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of dedicated, successful sales, account management, sales engineer or relevant experience.
- A verifiable history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrable skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Superior work ethic and the ability to work independently or as a team.
- Strong presentation, organizational, and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid technical acumen.
- Must be motivated & energetic self-starter.
- Ability to work in a high paced, results oriented environment.
- Experience with ASP / SaaS products or services, telecommunication services, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, emergency management, incident communications, security or related products highly desirable.
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.