Senior Director, Channel Partnerships
OnPlan, which recently joined the global fintech company Flywire, is a rapidly growing Software As a Service (SaaS) technology company that provides billing and payment software for the healthcare and higher education markets. Since 2009, Flywire has been creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Director, Channel Partnerships within our Healthcare vertical. It is to develop and nurture partnerships and associated strategies for OnPlan Health by Flywire’s responsive payment platform with a focus on maximizing volume through new revenue channels. This role will sustain engagement with current and future partners, ensuring partner commitment and product offering success. We will consider remote candidates as long as occasional travel to Chicago/Boston is reasonable.
With diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Healthcare team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Identify revenue opportunities tied to partnership opportunities within the Healthcare vertical
- Influence new partnership opportunities to help meet customer needs and fill product gaps
- Meet with and evaluate companies for potential partnerships
- Structure, negotiate and close strategic partnership agreements
- Lead enablement and deal support for existing partners and related products
- Lead regular quarterly business reviews and executive touchpoints
- Report on pipeline and key wins for related product offerings
- Coordinate and organize cross-functional teams for partnership-related deliverables:
- Legal: contract amendments and renewals
- Finance: deal support and contract renewals
Our ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of combined experience in direct sales, business development, or partnership programs
- Excellent analytical and technical expertise to build strategies and to articulate inter-dependencies
- Outstanding C-level communication and interpersonal skills to engage in the necessary internal and external conversations needed to be successful
- Passion and commitment for partner success and a tested ability to maintain a high level of productivity while managing competing priorities
- Independent self-starter that can set their own direction when needed