Senior Sales Engineer
- Work in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor and advocate for the CloudHealth platform while continuously improving the conversion rate from qualified opportunities to technical wins
- Contribute to, and employ, best practices in the execution of trials
- Develop and deliver engaging demonstrations in collaboration with our Sales and Training Teams to both business and technical users
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Present to prospects, customers and partners at external events, conferences, seminars, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant experience successfully selling and supporting software products to IT organizations
- Previous experience in a pre or post-sales engineering or customer facing technical support position
- An understanding of systems management products used to manage IT infrastructure, such as: DataDog, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- The ability to take complex pieces of technology and explain them in a simple and easy to understand way
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and passion for continuous improvement
- Strong business acumen around financial analytics and/or development of a service product
- Previous experience working with/presenting to executive level prospects and customers
Preferred (but not required):
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability /navigate spreadsheets to identify trends, outliers, correlations and reconciliation needs across large data sets
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or equivalent cloud; Datacenter experience
- Good practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. CloudHealth Technologies is a venture-backed technology company that is accelerating business transformation to the Cloud for some of the largest enterprises in the world. With over $86 million in funding, including a $46 million Kleiner Perkins-led Series D round that closed in June 2017, we have experienced 100+% year-over-year revenue growth for the past five years. Simply put, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country. Our benefits don’t stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone receives equity. Plus, there’s the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, free snacks, lunches, and beer. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.