Senior Vice President of Sales
Vestmark is looking for a self-motivated, results-driven sales representative for our industry leading wealth management platform, VestmarkONE. VestmarkONE is an enterprise-scale SaaS platform that enables financial advisors and institutions to efficiently manage and trade their clients’ portfolios. VestmarkONE has a subscription revenue model and targets the broker-dealer, bank trust, RIA, and asset management markets. Vestmark is a pre-IPO company with offices in Wakefield, MA, Jersey City, NJ, and Chicago, IL.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions or services into financial institutions.
- Proven sales methodology from prospecting to closing.
- Lots of positive energy and excellent client-facing and negotiation skills are a must.
- Minimum of 5 years of significant strategic selling experience to C-level decision makers; 7+ years is preferred
- Must have demonstrated success meeting a quota in a highly competitive environment
- Must have technical acumen to understand business requirements and to articulate Vestmark advantages
- Series 65 or other FINRA licenses strongly desired
- Travel required, any location is acceptable but frequent visits to the headquarters in Wakefield, MA will be required in the first year.
- High energy and excellent client-facing skills
- Bachelor’s degree; Technical or Finance degree preferred