Solution Consultants provide onsite and remote consulting services to new and existing Everbridge Corporate, State and Local Government, and Healthcare customers. This responsibility includes training, recommendations on best practice use of the system, requirements gathering, solution design, software configuration, technical support, and documentation.
This individual will have excellent analytical and communication skills providing professional services in the arena of technical product implementation, training, and adoption for customers in our corporate and government business. In addition, this position provides the value added service of review and assessment of our client’s existing security, emergency management, business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
About the Team:
- This role works closely with security, business continuity, and risk management professionals throughout North America. Additionally, the Solution Consultant will interface with, Sales Engineers, Operations and Product Development personnel, and other Professional Services Consultants within Everbridge. We are seeking an energetic and motivated person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Work directly with customers to understand how they will use the Everbridge Suite for deploying an enterprise-level Critical Event Management solution in their environment.
- Provide analysis of a customer’s current processes and recommend solutions to address any gaps in processes.
- Present in-classroom, instructor-led, lab-centric training following a standard but customizable curriculum.
- Provide knowledge expertise “best practices” that can be implemented through consulting services.
- Design and present customized product demonstrations to emphasize the features and benefits in delivering the whole solution value proposition.
- Provide input into new product functionality and future direction of the product based on customer interactions and enhancement opportunities.
- Provide professional services supporting specialized implementations resulting in smooth, well-coordinated projects which meet targeted live dates and budgets.
- Perform technical configuration and integration tasks required for project completion, set up and configuration.
- Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Ensure proper, proactive, and consistent communication of status to the deliverables.
- 3 - 5 years professional experience in a consulting or customer-facing training role in a technology provider working with corporate customers.
- Proven track record in coordinating internal departments and resources to solve complex customer support or implementation challenges.
- Experience in developing or tailoring training curriculum to a specific customer’s needs, and/or producing documentation from boilerplate or examples tailored to a specific customer.
- Attention to detail
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Strong project management skills and discipline
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Knowledge of web-based software application implementations
- Experience or training in computer applications/software support highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.