Strategic Account Manager
Greater Boston Area
About the Position
We are seeking competitive, articulate, and curious individuals with an appreciation of the opportunity afforded by a dynamic, high-growth company and industry. We value employees with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex materials effectively and simply.
At LogicManager, customer success is our top priority and our Customer Success team plays a primary role in ensuring our company’s and our customers’ success & growth. Primarily, the customer success team works consultatively with existing LogicManager customers to help grow and expand their programs. This includes identifying expansion opportunities, conducting product demonstrations, proof of concepts, and facilitating contract negotiations.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Manage current LogicManager strategic customers, engaging in a continual selling effort to enhance the value of our solutions and expand revenue opportunities beyond the initial subscription business
- Co-own the strategic relationship with key customers in partnership with LogicManager’s Advisory Analyst team
- Manage the renewal and growth sales cycle with assigned accounts, working with business champions to C-level executives
- Create, grow, and nurture strategic relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their goals
- Align stakeholders across departments to create buy-in for LogicManager solutions
- Conduct prospecting and other proactive strategies to identify and execute on customer upsell and cross-sell opportunities within target accounts
- Assist organizations in demonstrating business value to their Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Contribute to product and customer marketing as well as product development and enhancements
- Gaining exposure to corporations of all sizes, job functions, and industries
- Proving insights to organizations on industry trends and best practices
- Analyzing and interpret organizational data
- 4 – 7 years’ experience in consultative/strategic selling, Customer Success, and/or Account Management
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or enterprise software experience a plus
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Salesforce and other sales enablement tools a plus
- BA/BS Undergraduate Degree
- LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
Desired Skills & Experiences
Analysts who demonstrate a strong grasp of LogicManager’s value proposition and the ability to communicate that message effectively will have many opportunities for advancement to supervisory positions throughout LogicManager. Skills and experience desired includes:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description