Territory Sales Rep
Everbridge seeks an experienced Territory Sales Rep. The ideal candidate will be an experienced hunter/closer with a demonstrated track record of achievement selling into small to medium size businesses (SMB). This is a full cycle, high volume closing role in our Burlington, MA location
About the Team:
- The Everbridge Territory Sales team thrives on providing communities throughout the country with news and information that is both proximate and personally relevant. Our technology is critical in creating new communication paths that have never existed before. The team's mission is to sell the full suite of Everbridge critical communications products into commercial accounts up to 1,000 employees or Healthcare accounts up to 200 beds.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales.
- The individual will focus on developing domain knowledge of products, competitors and target buyers in the finance industry.
- Candidate will be located in the Boston area, and will primarily be responsible for selling on the phone and web.
- Minimum of 2 years of business/lead development and 6 months closing experience in SaaS, Software, IT Ops, SW Development, Communications, Compliance, Security, IT Recruiting, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, HR, Facilities Management, Hardware or IT Services industries.
- Excellent internet research and networking skills
- Experience conducting product demos
- Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills including PowerPoint.
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Fluency in English required.
- 2+ years closing experience in above industries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Communications, Computer Science, Organizational Behavior, Security, Facilities Management or HR.
- Accurate forecasting ability
- Salesforce.com power user skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn, Salesloft, Rainking, Data.com, Inside View.
- Knowledge of IT Operations, QA and Application Development workflow.
- Formal Sales Training (Sandler, Dale Carnegie, etc)
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.