Vice President, SLED Sales
We are in search of a highly skilled, result-oriented Vice President of SLED Sales with a strong desire to succeed in a dynamic fast-growth SaaS organization. The VP will provide vision, inspired leadership, and creative solutions in leading our SLED Sales Team to generate new and growth business and drive multi-product sales into large and middle market commercial companies.
About the Team:
- Everbridge’s Corporate sales team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is responsible for the new customer acquisition and growth business from our customer base. Those in the office work in an open sales floor environment in a world class headquarters located in Burlington, MA., while some of the sales team works remote in their territory.
- Utilizing strong leadership, problem-solving skills and technical expertise, drive team to successfully achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue quotas; establish and monitor weekly performance metrics.
- Lead a team of combined Mid-Market Territory and Enterprise Named Account Sales Executives, by providing leadership, direction, and on-the-job coaching.
- Hire, train and motivate all members of the corporate sales team to increase sales opportunities and deepen relationships with new and current customers.
- Provide regular feedback and mentoring to team regarding performance, educational and personal development as well as professional advancement.
- Develop a sales plan and strategy, which includes regional and industry-specific opportunity assessment, approach for sales resource investment, customer and prospect prioritization, and operational cadence.
- Develop and refine tools for monitoring success and improving performance.
- Coordinate with other departments on technical, business and deployment issues.
- Leverage Salesforce.com to track and report team all forecasts, sales activities, pipeline management to accurately forecasting and grow sales.
- Work closely with the team to ensure that all company and personal goals are met or exceeded.
- Communicate and collaborate with sales leadership across all Everbridge groups to ensure clear communication, alignment, and cooperation across the sales teams
- 10+ years of software sales management experience, preferable SaaS
- Sold more complex enterprise solutions where there is a need to engage multiple buyers
- Experience building and scaling both SaaS inside and enterprise sales teams and business models.
- Experience directly managing a 3+ Sales Managers and leading a sales organization of 30+.
- Managed both high volume, lower ASP sales cycles into mid-market and have scaled teams through more enterprise level with higher ASP Enterprise sales cycles.
- Vertical market orientation preferred
- Proven experience building best-in-class sales teams.
- Demonstrated sales and general managerial values – ranging from a strong sense of ethics, sales performance, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Inspirational leadership - can articulate a clear vision and set the overall strategy and goals for the business. Strategic thinker with skills to execute at the tactical level.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, and the ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues across a global, matrixed organization.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills to handle complex customer scenarios.
- Solution Sales Experience combined with selling into both Technical & Non-Technical buyers.
- Strong process & analytical skills.
- Experience in developing sales reps early in their careers.
- Solid experience with Salesforce.com.
- Strong motivator with experience in building a team.
- Flexibility in a dynamically growing, ever evolving company.
- Proven track record of growing a business and exceeding quotas from $10-20M.
- Possess formal sales training in solution selling and/or value and successfully executing complex sales cycles with CXOs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s degree in technology or business related field.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sales of SAAS web-based applications, telecommunication services, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery products, IT Alerting, Incident Management or related products highly desirable.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.