VP of Sales
IdentityForce is seeking out a dynamic, successful, flexible, solutions oriented and goal-driven player-coach VP of Sales to build and lead our sales team through competitor-infested waters, and kick their butts with our proven superior products and our obsession with client happiness! If you have a proven track record in Start-Ups and a wildly successful background managing top performers and selling B2B and / or B2B2C solutions to the C-Suite in Employee Benefit (or other strategic HR products), Wireless, Financial Services / Wealth Management, Banking, Insurance or Association verticals, we want to hear from you. The Identity Protection market is an ever-evolving and rapidly growing industry, and this is an excellent opportunity for the right Sales Leader to guide our already profitable company to another level of success and beyond!
What you’ll do:
- Hire, inspire, mentor, train and grow inbound and outbound winning sale teams
- Develop consultative relationships with senior and C-level executives to goals, create long term partnerships based on the company’s identity, privacy and credit protection packages.
- Provide strategic sales leadership to ensure profitable revenue growth, and increased market share in our chosen verticals
- Consistently hunt for new business opportunities
- Develop new solution selling competencies
- Understand and translate the company’s business goals into strategic sales initiatives, including sales training, business opportunity analysis, pre- and post-sale services, solution selling, and customer-driven product feedback
- Work collaboratively with the executive team and serve as an important spokesperson in advancing the company’s image and reputation with clients
- Lead the development of the overall sales plan and operating budget for each market
- Track, analyze, manage and communicate sales forecasts and results
- Identify and involve key clients in new product initiatives
- Advise the CEO and your peers on the senior management team on sales directions, competitors and market trends
- Leverage Salesforce.com for analyzing data and reporting, and to coordinate opportunities from lead to contract close
Who you are / What you bring:
- You thrive in and love the thrill of working in a start-up, and have experience building sales teams in that environment (Inside, Outside and Channel Sales)
- You run towards a challenge; You have a flair for ambiguity; You exude grace under pressure, and you have an infectious “Can Do” attitude
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and process driven individual that owns execution while aligning and collaborating with internal teams
- Proven leadership growing / building a team, influencing decision making across and up, and driving strategic outcomes based on data insight
- Several years of “homerun” successful sales experience. Must be a HUNTER & CLOSER!
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing multi-channel sales strategies, business plans, forecasts and budgets, and achieving sales results
- Consistently exhibit enthusiasm, zeal and a strong business ethic based on honesty and integrity
- You will have considerable and successful experience in one or more of the company’s market segments: Employee Benefit, Financial Services, Insurance or Associations
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated experience and self-motivated to excel individually and lead teams within an environment of change and a drive to meet and exceed goals
- Balanced individual who is naturally creative and possesses outstanding written and verbal communication skills (RFP experience desired)
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in a B2B or B2B2C services environment
- Bachelor’s degree - MBA and / or Sales Training (Miller Heiman, Sandler etc) a plus
What you get:
- Opportunity to build a world class sales organization for an industry leader in a fast-paced booming market
- Work with passionate and committed colleagues who are genuinely great people
- Work with an executive team that truly understands; “Empowerment, Encouragement, Team, Passion, and no role is too big or too small to roll up your sleeves and get dirty”
- You will be part of bringing serious and meaningful Identity Security and Protection products and solutions to individuals, corporations and governments
- Have a huge impact on a globally important market that is continuously evolving and growing
- Excellent benefits which include generous Vacation PTO / Holiday plan, Sick and Personal PTO Medical, Dental, Life, LTD/STD, 401K Safe Harbor/Profit Sharing, 100% reimbursement for work related self-improvement and educational seminars, Free lunches daily and MORE!
- All employees receive FREE IdentityForce Protection!
For nearly 40 years, IdentityForce, Inc. has provided best-in-class, highly scalable, award-winning identity theft, privacy, and credit protection solutions to consumers, businesses, and government agencies. A pioneer of identity protection, IdentityForce’s innovation and customer-centric approach has made the company a trusted partner for both organizations and individuals. IdentityForce also provides custom-tailored programs to organizations enabling them to build closer relationships and additional revenue streams. In 2015, the U.S. government awarded IdentityForce elite Tier-One status as an approved provider of identity protection services for data breaches affecting over 21.5 million people. IdentityForce is the only identity protection provider awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal.
IdentityForce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.