Sr. Product Manager
- Drive a new developer-oriented product offering
- Work with customers to understand use of product and the features/enhancements required to support their current & future needs.
- Write complete/succinct product requirements for features in support of roadmap.
- Work with engineering to define phased execution of requirements, answer questions, and make trade-offs.
- Manage the full product life cycle of products/features, from envisioning through general availability.
- Collaborate with extended product team on requirements.
- Drive/participate in product team reviews of strategy, roadmap & product requirements.
- Actively participate in sales meetings and trainings.
- Drive/participate in backlog prioritization process that defines feature commitments for upcoming sprints, taking into account multi-faceted needs of business (e.g. committed themes/epics, customer enhancements, usability).
- Drive/participate the sprint planning for your respective products, including review of the previous sprint, overview of upcoming sprint, review of new customer enhancements, and any pre-planned discussion items.
- Manage the customer enhancement database for your respective products.
- Define and execute go to market plan, including program management of requirements, user experience, development, documentation, support, marketing, training, and beta / GA rollout.
- Verify readiness of features for release to production, public beta or private beta.
- Conduct regular analysis of customer usage, revenue and expenses for new and existing features.
- Manage all private / public betas, including customer engagement.
- Build and maintain competitive analysis for sales/marketing.
- Research & identify new ways to innovate on behalf of our customers.
- Work with sales & marketing to support their success with our product.
- 5+ years experience in a technology company
- 3+ years professional experience in a product management role for a SaaS product
- Experience product managing a developer-oriented/API offering/feature
- Experience selling & supporting enterprise IT products or services
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Attention to detail and excellent listening/speaking skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
- Strong analytics, with a data-driven approach to decision making
- Background in user experience a plus
- BS or BA, with a strong plus for computer science /engineering
- Must be a team player
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or other major public cloud a strong plus
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time
Benefits:Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!