Technical Manager, Customer Success
- Ability to provide a distinct point of view during client engagements and communicate an expert level of knowledge about healthcare data, analytics or our technology
- Interface credibly with cross-functional client teams (e.g., clinical, sales, marketing, sales operations) in the process of gathering platform design and functionality requirements
- Maintain focus on project plan and exceptional work product; collaborative with team of data scientists, engineers and executive leadership to achieve clients goals
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in platform launch process and take personal responsibility to overcome each
- Actively participate in business development process by writing specific components of proposals
- Directly contribute to client deliverables and success.
- Manage and develop a team of highly talented developers, including hiring new developers, training, coaching, and advising developer’s career development.
- Collaborates closely with Engagement Manager to align technical resources. Plans and executes project plans to ensure developer and project success.
- Accountable for team’s ability to deliver projects on time and in adherence to company’s technical standards.
- Responsible for communicating technical project status and expectations to senior management.
- Build and execute roadmaps to improve the team’s technical and operational capabilities
- Self-motivated, exceptional organizational and team leading skills with a strong attention to detail and follow-through on multiple complex efforts under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Always carry a positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrated customer leadership and effective client communication/ presentation skills.
- Experience with agile development methodologies preferably acting in a Scrum master capacity.
- Experience leading cross functional teams of high-achieving professionals and developing talent.
- Experience in database development and SQL. ETL experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices to integrate and analyze data. Experience utilizing advanced analytic techniques and sophisticated software tools and database software. Familiarity with life sciences’ sales and marketing data
- Competitive compensation/Stock Options
- Generous rewards program
- Paid Vacation/Sick Pay Program
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
Empowering Data, Delivering Results SHYFT is a cloud technology company that is transforming data analytics for the global life sciences and healthcare industries. SHYFT is enabling the transformation to personalized and value-based medicine, with technology that helps life science companies integrate clinical and commercial data and translate it into patient-centric intelligence and analytics that drives both commercial and clinical performance. We are continually growing, and rewarding opportunities exist for exceptional individuals to join our high performance team.