Daycare Director / Care Management Lead
Greater Boston Area
3 days ago
- Develop and maintain a positive, professional relationship with nannies.
- Coordinate with families and care recruitment to facilitate successful nanny placement. - Manage nanny performance with quarterly reviews and performance improvement plans when needed.
- Assess high performers for promotion. - Promptly coordinate backup care in response to call-outs and other issues.
- Respond effectively to care emergencies; always calm, collected, and two steps ahead.
- Effectively communicate with families to resolve issues.
- Work to resolve conflict in any area of care operations amicably and in the best interest of the children.