High Performance Compute (HPC) Support Technician…
Greater Boston Area
2 weeks ago
1) Install, test, maintain and manage High-Performance Compute systems across multiple regions (Europe, APAC, Americas).
2) Work as part of the HPC Team to diagnose and fix incidents. Analyze system issues and develop and implement workarounds and/or patches for software bugs.
3) Drive problem management initiatives for HPC ensuring re-occurring incidents are permanently fixed.
4) Collaborate on systems programming projects to maintain and enhance system functionality, in areas such as monitoring, workload management and file systems and I/O subsystems.
5) Understand customer/user needs to develop and enhance user tools to manage task automation on the computational systems.
6) Recommend and drive the implementation of system improvements that enhance reliability, stability, usability, performance and security.
7) Identify and evaluate emerging HPC technologies and explore new features that would create new capabilities and enhance system performance and usability.
8) Assist with technology evaluations and system architecture to provide input for HPC system procurements and technology roadmaps.
9) Be part of an on-call team that provides 24x7 systems support.