Netsuite / Finance Systems Administrator
Greater Boston Area
3 days ago
● Take an ownership role in the daily administration and support of our Netsuite platform including (but not
limited to) user setup and access, customization of records, fields, page layouts, validation of data integrations.
● Provide day-to-day support for our rapidly growing business; manage and prioritize ongoing support requests.
● Design and build workflows, records, fields, scripts and roles to facilitate complex business processes.
● Identify gaps between current and desired states; deliver solutions that create efficiencies and add value.
● Ensure procedures and processes are being followed when implementing changes to production systems. This
includes maintaining a sandbox and making sure 3rd party vendors follow change control rules.
● Ensure through the development and execution of testing plans that production issues are minimal after
implementation of new enhancements, changes, and upgrades.
● Stay up to date with best practices and recommend process improvement suggestions. Solutions must support
Applications governance, minimizing customizations and leveraging out of the box options.
● Support the Finance department in month-end close operations ensuring a smooth and error free process.
● Execute in a Project / Task based environment exercising judgment on priority, urgency, and required projects.